NexGoal Joins the 2013 Northern Ohio Human Resource Conference
NexGoal is proud to be a sponsor of the 2013 Northern Ohio Human Resource Conference, set for March 8 at the I-X Center.
This one-day conference is focused on providing education and development on current trends within the human resource profession. Additionally, this conference provides an opportunity to network with peers and earn HRCI credits in support of PHR and SPHR certifications.
NexGoal (Booth #218) will join close to 100 local human resource leaders and companies on the exhibition floor. The conference will also feature a full slate of speakers and breakout sessions that will cover:
- Improving employee development and performance
- Identifying key behaviors in successful women leaders
- Recognizing the vast differences in employee’s mindsets and attitudes
- Auditing and identifying opportunities to improve staffing processes
- Reviewing the latest in workplace investigation best practices
- Explore the role of human resources in identifying and managing fear in the workplace
- Review the latest in benefit plans
- Explore the Recognition Trend Model for employee engagement
- Review recent and important employment law changes
- Discuss key legislation concerning employee/employer rights, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act and Social Media as they impact the selection process
Stop by the NexGoal booth and enter our raffle for 4 Club Seats to a remaining Cleveland Cavaliers game, or for a game during the 2013-14 season.