- The Career Assessment Inventory – from Pearson Assessments this enhanced version assessment compares an individual’s occupational interests to those of individuals in 111 specific careers that reflect a broad range of technical and professional positions in today’s workforce.
- Sourcing Jobs – internet, social media, networking, focused research, informational interviewing, profession/industry-based, etc.
- Cover Letter & Resume Development – customized resume and/or cover letter developed with client/HR Representative. Includes a second review by HR Rep to ensure the resume/cover letter is marketed correctly. Candidate receives both an electronic copy of resume/cover letter in both a word document and PDF format.
- Interviewing Advice – preparation for the interview process and the different types (phone, in-person, panel, etc.) including review of questions to be asked before, during, and after the interview and how to answer interview questions. Additional coverage includes the follow-up process after the interview, composing a 2-Minute Elevator Speech, and compensation negotiation.
- Personal/Professional Business Cards – for networking, inclusion with resume, etc.
- Personal Website – content included on the webpage details competencies, skill set, experience, mission, contact info. (I-Page as domain provider – EXTRA COST – $300.00)
- LinkedIn, Facebook Development – create a detailed profile on LinkedIn – resume focused. Create a professional summary that is keyword-specific, easier for a profile to be found in search results. Develop contact settings, informing connections (and recruiters) of career options. Options include: career opportunities, consulting offers, new ventures, job inquiries, reference requests, etc. Create a public profile URL, making it easier to post a LinkedIn URL.
E-mail To Enroll
NexGoal International LLC, its franchises and partners/consultants do not guarantee a job/interview/referral using the career services packages purchased. These services are offered to enhance and aide in the job search process. Every effort has been made to accurately represent our products, courses, and their potential. We make no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the specific monetary or other results/outcomes achievable as a result of the purchase of any products, programs, or courses or the use of these career services. The results achieved are understood to be solely your responsibility. No information, advice, or materials offered by our company or website shall be perceived as a warranty of any kind for specific results.